Spannende Projekte für deinen Karrieresprung
Du hast Lust auf ein herausforderndes Projekt?
Wir organisieren dir etwas, das perfekt zu dir passt.
Freelance Quality Assurance Engineer Central Portal
The „Central Portal“ is an Azure cloud hosted application which will fulfil a wide range of tasks in the short-, mid- and long term scope. While it is currently used in a limited scope, it will replace a commonly used local server application within the customers IT landscape. The goal is to modernize applications currently used in the Point of Sales journey. The modernization is done by transforming dedicated functionality from existing central applications into the Central Portal as well as by adding new functionality. The transformation is done in a step-by-step approach. The architecture is characterized by an Angular web frontend and .net backend services hosted in Azure. There are furthermore store components enabling the download and upload of business-critical data. The Central Portal is currently in a pre-Rollout state with pilots running in three countries. It is planned to start the rollout in the upcoming months. The profile that we are looking for will join the team that is dedicated for this product and customer. The product needs to be maintained, updated and extended, all backed up with input from Quality Assurance.
Das solltest du mitbringen.
- At least 2 years of experience on a similar position and a technical interest in understanding our solutions
- a hands-on mentality in e.g. system configurations (following documentation and setup and configure systems by themselves)
- a wide skillset in modern technologies
- a willingness to continuously improve our cloud-based product for an international customer
- Experience in Ranorex, Jmeter or similar, Experience in Scripting languages like Groovy
- QA methodology knowledge and fluent english communication skills (verbally and in written) is standard
- Experience and Understanding of Azure Services and Azure DevOps, Experience in Bitbucket and further Confluence and Jira and fluent english communication skills verbally and in write are standard
- Testing alone is not enough, because you are constantly developing the quality assurance process in the team and also like to work across teams (local and international).
Das wird dich erwarten.
- Execution of test cases for implemented customer specific changes and configurations
- Design and execution of automated tests with focus on UI and API plus support in root cause analysis and issue fixing
- Using the full technology stack to improve the product and create value for our customer, also a collaboration with other development teams (local and international)is with in your role
- nice to haves:
Job experience in the retail environment, ISTQB Foundation Certificate
Good knowledge in Microsoft Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016, Good understanding of software development processes, especially agile development methods (SCRUM, Kanban)
12 Monate +
Mind. 4 Tage / Woche
Paderborn / Remote bis zu 3 Tage
Was macht BraynPower?
BraynPower bieten einem Netzwerk aus Freelancern und Unternehmen eine Plattform für hochkarätiges Projekt-Matching in einem neuen und effizienten Vorgehen. Young Professionals und Erfahrene bekommen mit BraynPower die Chance auf hoch interessante und fordernde Projekterfahrungen. Eine umfassende persönliche Betreuung durch erfahrene Berater sorgt dafür, dass jedes Projekt ein Sprung für die persönliche Karriere wird.